cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy SAP Mobile Apps on BB Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to deploy my Apps on Blackberry Device, so which files must be copied in Device and is there any server needed to do it (Afaria or Relay) ?

And, if any online help articles or tutorials then please forward it.

Regards,

Tapan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Sybase Workspace and in it, I didnt found any code signing key options in project properties.

I want to load those .cod files which are used for Blackberry Workflow. But the problem is that i am not able to configure my e-mail id on Blackberry Simulator.

Please help me on this issue.

Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way would be ,you can import the Sybase workspace project to the normal Eclipse with Blackberry plugin setup and from there you can sign the .cod file. And other way would be you can get a signing tool installer from blackberry site which allows us to sign the selected .cod files.

And we didn't get the next question, is it you are having issue in connecting to internet in simulator ?

Thanks,

Srikanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. How can i find that application in Actual Device,, if i am not using Workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the below steps:-

1. Register for code signing key , use the link http://us.blackberry.com/developers/javaappdev/codekeys.jsp

2. You will receive 3 different .csi file from blackberry through mail.Download them to your system

3. Go to eclipse ->select you project ->right click ->seelct Blackberry->Select "Sign with Signature Tools.." option->Install New Key Tools ->point to the 3 ' .csi ' files downloaded in step-2, one after the other

4. Once the above step is completed, a .cod file will be created in the project folder location.

5. To upload on to the device

i. Connect the device to the Laptop

ii. Go to the location or searh for the location where JavaLoader.exe file is present, usually it would be present in "..\Research In Motion\BlackBerry WebWorks Packager\bin\ " .

iii. Create a "LoadCods.bat" file with the following commands in it

javaloader -u load cod\sampleFile.cod

echo on

iv. Run the "LoadCods.bat" file

5. Once the .cod files are loaded sucessfully, you can observe the new application added on to the device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for replying and it will be very useful for me.

And can you tell me which files need to be copied in to Blackberry Devices ?

Regards,

Tapan

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No file you need to copy to any device once you open the server to online you may need to re-deploy packages and thats all.

Regards

Tahir

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan,

Be able to open server online then you have to configure Relay server.

[Relay server|http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01698.0210/doc/html/dre1317059457812.html]

Regards

Tahir