Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material availability problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guru's,

I hope someone could help me on this problem,

how the system status derived the MACM and MSPT in IW tcodes (32 or 38).

the scenario is i have same order in different environment but the when i check its availability the output message is different - say i have sales order A and sales order B - (they are the same content) theyre only difference is the system status which I stated above, so sales order B come up with the message material shortage (the expected message from my side) while sales order A came up with the status material commited (which is supposed to be MSPT knowing that their order is the same on each other).... hope for the quick response from whom ever want to help me

TNX gurus'..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi noel

hi mario

tnx for the reply,

@ noel - actually im kinda confused with the suggestion you, you said some checkbox, right. i would like to confirm if the final issue (check box) found in general component of material is one of the responsible y MSPT or MACM is been raised..???

@mario - The material probably is one thing i can say why somehow sales order is being connected to IW32, would it be the relation of stock material found in MB52 is the caused why sytem raised MSPT (if no stock material existed) on the other side if MACM (stock material found)..

Tnx,.. hope for ur reply sooner..

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark, I'm sorry but I fail to understand your process. You create a sales order, and in this procss system is doing ATP, or you create PM order during which system (or you) is doing ATP?

The issue is that ATP may behave differently in those two processes, and IWXX and MSPT belong to PM orders, on the other hand you write that you create a SALES ORDER. This got me confused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

Thanks for the reply, somewhat, I also got cofused on the sales order i've been saying on my porblem, the right term would be order (not sales order) sorry if i got u confused.

As my per update (my last reply), we think that it is caused by a check box name Final issue.

Tnx for the help ..

cheers,

mark

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CO09 displays the availability situation. For Sales Orders, you enter CO09 with checking rule "A". For PM transactions, I think you define the checking rule via the order type in OPJK.

An example

-

If you have 5 available.

A requirement of 5 in sales order A, a requirement of 5 in sales Order B.

Then it is entirely feasible that sales order A will get the available quantity, while sales order B does not get a confirmed quantity (No quantity is committed to sales order B as there is none available)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IWXX relate to PM orders. How is this related to sales orders?