cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field selection for project defintion and WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

I made planning element and Project currency as input in field selection for WBS and project defintion respectively. But when i see in CJ01 while create project........the project currency is at display and i can't see any input field for Planning element in WBS master.

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

Appreciate immediate response.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You must have defined the project currency in your profiles (OPSA). The same currency will default to the projects if you are using the that profile.

Regards,

PSR

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

>

> I made planning element and Project currency as input in field selection for WBS and project defintion respectively. But when i see in CJ01 while create project........the project currency is at display and i can't see any input field for Planning element in WBS master.

Project Currency normally will copy from Company Code Currency. Once you maintain company code for the project definition you will get Message No. CJ706.

Regarding Planning Element after maintaining all details for Project definition please click on the WBS Element Overview (Yellow Triangle) in this screen you can see three check boxes for Planning, Billing and Account Assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivelan,

If you have defined the field selection for WBS in OPUJ and OPUK and made the relevant fields as input then they should appear the way you intended. Try the following just to make sure everything has been configured correctly:

1) Try making the fields required and see its effect (in OPUJ and OPUK)

2) Try creating a project using other transactions like CJ20N and see if the same anomaly appears

Revert back in case this doesn't resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ammar