cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data (from smartform) not printing full as per print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've problem in printing document (from smartform) in hardcopy as it's not printed as print preview. Screen shots can be seen here:

Print preview: http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb460/julimainoe/SAP/printpreview.jpg

Hard printing: http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb460/julimainoe/SAP/print.jpg

My basis guy said he had already set the paper correctly.. but it's still not working..

Please help..

Juli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lalitha_mantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I can see the problem is with your page settings i.e. form attributes

The page format and the paper used for printing should be same. The printer must also has the same format.

check whether u r using the page orientation landscape or portrait and check the printer is also in the same format i mean landscape or portrait.

if above things not working

Even u can do one more thing adjust the width as per ur printer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestions.. I've already forwarded it to my basis guy.. now waiting for a response from him.

Juli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi juli,

unable to see the attached screenshot . can u brief what is the problm , is something missing in hard copy print ??

if yes then try to reduce the width of windows from left and right side .

regards

ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

In print preview, it's showing all of the width.. but in hardcopy print, it's only printed 3/4 of the width..

for your information, i'm using the same output device for print preview and hardcopy print..

Juli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi juli ,

seems that u also facing the same problm , try to reduce the with of windows where text is getting cropped and reduce the size of characytres so that it can accomodate in the defined window size

regards

ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Is that how you solved your issue before? Do you think basis have to widen the printing setting width somemore?

Juli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juli,

Please check the following for the issue.

1) The page format (Defined in Form attributes -> Output format) and the paper used for printing are same. The printer must also has the same format.

2) Confirm the page orientation of the smartform is landscape. (Since it is a wider output).

3) Try the same output to be printed in some different printer and find the output is coming correct or not.

3) If the output printer is not a default printer, check the printer settings for the orientation and page width (With the help of Basis team). If it is correct, please get the help of Basis team to upgrade the printer driver. This may solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Raghesh R S