cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding job schedule in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very critical issue, please any one explain me..

On Friday(28th oct) i did not ran the t.code SM37 in production but today i got the mail from my client saying that on same date you schedule the two jobs. But i dont know why it's happening. can any body tell me how can i see the all details for particular jobs with timing.

Is there any table level to check all the things..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code : SM36 is to define the JOB.

T.code : SM37 is to monitor the JOB

As per your issue. The JOB is already created and scheduled on daily or weekly or monthly basis. So that JOB will run automatically.

In the production system you have to be very cautious. If the JOB has already run then you can do the recovery for the same manually using the specific business process for example delivery cancellation.

Please let me know incase of any help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to tables TBTCA, TBTCB, TBTCS to get table level information on Jobs and the detail

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also check the time zones . If the job is scheduled for a certain time zone and server time is different , this issue may prop up .

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know the program name, check in SM37 under job step --> ABAP program name.

Check also using SP02 and SP01.

Edited by: Alan Loh on Nov 1, 2011 3:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..

Is it possible to know the planned jobs details(like who is planned particular job) because i did not planned any jobs in Production level but it's showing my name. Now my client is asking this! but i dont know the how to plane the jobs.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Job "Created by" is showing your name, it has to be your ID who set-up the job. You can check for more details by selecting the job --> Menu --> Job --> Job details and then Edit --> Detail information.

If the job is still under "Released" status, you may need to cancel this active job by selecting the job in SM37, then Job --> Delete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate to revert if issue is answered for our encouragement to reply.