cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't create a schedule line with credit block on sales order

0 Kudos

I set credit control on sales order.

First I ship 10 set products which is under credit limit

Few days later, I need to ship anther 10 set, but it occurrs over credit limit and I can't save the schedule line of sales order.

How come I can release a sales order without schedule line by credit hold?

Even I release this order, I can't create the delivery note.

Who can help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Hung Fa,

this is Credit Management related Issue. you should ask your FI Consultant to increase the Credit Limit. they can increase the Credit Limit of the Customer based on his Payment History or if they receive payment from Customer automatically it will be increased to previous limit . and they also can increase the tolerance % , which will also increase the Credit Limit of that Customer.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How come I can release a sales order without schedule line by credit hold?

Even I release this order, I can't create the delivery note.

When you release the sales order, the system does the availability check again. If no stock is available in the plant, then it can't confirm any quantity at schedule line level. You can check the stock in in t.code CO06 or MD04 or in t.code MMBE.

Regards,

0 Kudos

There are stock in plant.

the strange logic is

1. you got credit hold, then you can't confirmed the quantity even you have enough stock.

2. once you release your credit limit, and then you have to change the sales order to get the confirmed quantity.

But once you get the confirmed quantity, at that time the sales order are over credit limit again.

Therefor you can get confirmed quantity because the sales order is credit hold.

this is a loop. so you can't get out of this loop, and you never get the confirmrd quantity.

Best Regards,

John Hu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a way out,

In the T.Code: OVA8, you can use the fields, to solve you issue

"Deviation in %" -

When the user wants to add additional quantires to the order. If this causes the deviation factor to exceed the % specified here, the system carries out another credit check.

And "Number of days" if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

0 Kudos

I tryed OVA8, But Deviation in %" - or day doesn't work.

now I am trying to figure out the abap code.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Follow the below steps in understanding the credit check done for the order you created.

Use the program "CHECK_CM" in SE38 transaction. On executing this program, you will be faced with analysis of SD document with regard to credit management screen.

Enter the order number in the sales document field and in the "settings" box check both the check boxes and execute the transaction.

You will be now faced with the credit check analysis done for your order.

Make a note of Credit control area, risk category and credit group

Also check which type of automatic credit check system is doing (Static/ dynamic/......) and also check the reaction .

I doubt you have oldest open items check.

Based on the noted Credit control area, risk category and credit group, in OVA8 screen check what settings are made for the combination specially deviation in % and number of days in the released documents are still unchecked section.

Please update the credit analysis done for the order.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Nov 11, 2011 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

VOV8 for order types: Check Credit limit should be "C" or "D" to issue a delivery block, and thus no confirmation qty.