Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job as a SAP FI consultant- fresher/ Trainee

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Myself Prasad, I have just passed SAP FI certification examlast month. I am working as sap super user in SAP FI Functional areas (3 years) but now I want to switch to core SAP domain as consultant or SAP support. but all big brands & other consultancy firms are asking for experience in sap domain & in implementation.

so lilllie worried about ma future as consultant in SAP & how to get in to core sap domain as trainee or fresher. If no one will give chance to work how will get experience?

& one more, can any one suggest if I decide to go ahead with my preset company as they have there own SAP IT dept, how dp I get in to sap domain here?

expecting your replies as this is my 1st question.

Please so me a path.

thanks & regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN.

I would tell you one thing that no orgranization is big or small. So wherever you are it doesnt matter that much. The only thing matters is the Knowledge that you posses in SAP .

you being into a company which has implemented SAP. now try to gain more n more knowledge in your specific area of FI.

you need to know all the concepts all the configuration which are required for FI . Also read various problems as posted in SDN so that you will aware of various problems which occurs and how to solve them.

At the end of the day its how you gonna perform in your interview . If you crack the one then any company will take you .

So believe in yourself and research a lot and master the concepts related to you specialization and you will easily get into any company.

Also being in an IT industry and client one is always the difference as in IT you always get good and varied exposure; but if you know the concepts thoroughly then you can definitely implement and resolve the problem. So you have to work a little harder for this ; so all in all its how much effort you put in but one thing is sure that you will be rewarded at the end of the day.

Hope this will show you a path

Regards,

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Punit

More or less I am also in the same situation. I want to ask one question. Why all companies ask for experience, no one is asking to Freshers.

Want to know more about interview preparation.

Regards

Raghvendra

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please keep trying yourself. There is no other way.

1. Be confident

2. Try to explain what you are good at

3. Do not hesitate to tell NO if you really do not know

4. Keep refreshing your skills

5. Check the areas which you are struggling to answer

6. Be Honest and Open

7. Show your willingness to learn

8. Open your eyes for market conditions

9. Explain your work with examples

10. Give your best.

All the best.

Regards,