cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC & BAPI problem in SUP 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been using the Standard BAPI's & RFCs for my app. However i am getting the errors for all of them while actually using in workflow app.

1] Invalid Templet for BAPI.

2] java.io.Exception:JASON:character not standard date time type

3] ____BAPI Return is not a standard DateTime type

But i can see the preview of all successfully. Do we need some kind of special requirement fo BAPI & RFC's to work in SUP ?

I am using MBS & simple workflow app concept to design. I have also searched the SDN for any SUP 2.0 & SAP BAPI example. I found My Flights but that was too old in previous 1.5.2 i think so which is of no use.

Your help highly appreciated

BR

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Are you using the latest (or compatible) version of the JCO with SUP? This could happen if the version of the JCO you are using was not compatible with the interactions between the back end and your SUP server?

Hope that helps,

Brenton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's the first thing i checked the version, I have the latest JCO & JAR files being used. So there is no version conflict in Backend EIS & the front UI.

I am on digging out the infinitesimal log entries in the server to fetch the exact reason behind the problem.

I would like to know if you have ever imported the BAPI or RFC would you normally get conflicts with SAP returning the NULL or NaN values from backend.

Because I know Sybase Messaging Client can not handle the NaN & NULL values thats an offcial confirmation from Sybase for RESTful WS i got.

So may be its same but i am not sure I must or someone who has encounter these errors should confirm this.

Best Regards

Yogesh

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the RFZ is Z and it has been modified recently, try to restart the SUP Server (services) and the workbench.