cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocessing the proxy?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to reprocess/resend the proxy from ECC system; the way we reprocess or resend the IDCOS from ECC if the IDOCS failed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you let me know how we can do it Basker?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One possible way is in the case of synchronous interface if ECC does not get response from PI after some period of time due to some errors or so, then abap application coding can write logic to place the mesgs in the queue for reprocessing. SO the mesg will be resend to PI for the reprocessing

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually my scenario is SAP ECC>SAP PI>external system and it is done proxy to file its asynch; the situation is, for some reason the payload sent from ECC is not accepted by PI mapping; so its failing this interface. now what i wanted to do is, modify the payload in ECC system and resend to PI to process it again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is to ,

Re-run the program which calls proxy & re-send the payload to PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

even if i rerun the proxy program, message is going to fail; so, now i want to modify payload in sxmb_moni of ECC and resend the message to SAP PI...

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is mere data issue that comes from ECC. You need to fix there and push the message request from ECC. If the data issue occurs, how do you handle manually for every mesg? Fix the data and provide details to ecc side and ask them to resend the request data as needed again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Baskar that is the solution.. but as of now it takes lot of time to fix the issue and transport the request from DEV to QA to PROD; and we have lot of client proxy programs like this, which is going to take lot of time.. so now i want to modify the payload in ECC and send it to PI ASAP; so looking for solution to this immediately...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution to this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt, if there is any option to modify the payload .

Either in ECC or PI.

Temporary solution for your problem is to,

Run the ECC program in Debug mode & change the values going to payload...

-santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh can i do this in production? i don't think its possible right? is there any better solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prema,

If basis provide you authorization to debug the program in production, you can do it.

But, I would not recomend it . should be the last option.

I think, only solution is to change the logic of ECC program.

try it for 1 program, if it works well, go for other programs.

-santosh.

Answers (0)