cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AXIS adapter and XML Anonymiser Bean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does XML Anonymiser Bean works with AXIS receiver adapter?

Regards

Pushpinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan, Thanks Baskar!

@Stefan, in the receiver adapter, I had to give XML Anonymiser as the first module since it doesn't work any other way.

Problem i still face is - Even though the adapter log show a successfully anonymised payload, the receiving webservice still gets the namespace prefixes and throws an error. Is there a way where I can see what message is sent out of XI after anonymisation of the xml?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> @Stefan, in the receiver adapter, I had to give XML Anonymiser as the first module since it doesn't work any other way.

you are right. I missed the point that you talk about receiver adapter.

> Problem i still face is - Even though the adapter log show a successfully anonymised payload, the receiving webservice still gets the namespace prefixes and throws an error. Is there a way where I can see what message is sent out of XI after anonymisation of the xml?

Have you tested the scenario before with file adapter?

You can check the http trace if the SOAP message is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like there is a different problem. In my WSDL, there is a root element bounded to namespace urn:ns1 and there are child elements under it bounded to, say, urn:ns2.

I am able to remove the prefix for the namespace urn:ns1 but it is not happening for urn:ns2. I could change the prefix for urn:ns2 but could not remove the prefix.

i cannot remove urn:ns2 altogether because then I get an error saying that the child doesnt have a binding namespace.

any help is highly appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the troubleshooting info.

Anyhow, i might have a different problem as I mentioned in my other post

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes the removal of namespace prefixes changes the semantic of the XML document.

If this happens, you cannot use XMLAnonymizerBean, but use a different solution.

You could for example use a Java mapping or XSLT, or an AXIS hanlder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK got it...any pointers for using AXIS Handler to achieve this?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it works. You are going to modify or remove namespace prefixes during mapping. That would not affect or impact Receiver soap axis adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know how can I configure my receiver AXIS adapter with XML Anonymiser bean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this one I have seen and also few others. What I am most interested is - Is there a specific order for AXIS adapter in which I need to provide the module name? I have given it at the top before any other handler or adapter.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I have given it at the top before any other handler or adapter.

That is right.

Note: There is a specific ordering modules for synchronous vs asynchronous but not specific to adapter type. Just follow this link

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See the order for Axis adapter here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/45/a4a36de28552f7e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Put the XMLAnonymiser Bean between AFAdapterBean and CallSapAdapter.