Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Orders DataSource - No Extraction of Data Records without Key Fig Value

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a problem with a datasource.

I created a datasource in APO (/N/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN --> Planning Area --> Extras --> Data Extraction Tool).

In datasource properties, I flagged "no extraction of data records without key fig value", but it doesn't work fine; in fact, the datasource extracts all records with all key figure values = 0.

There are some others parameters to set?

I found the sap note 1497062, but we have a lower support package than the first available to apply the note.

Could you help us?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vito Savalli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The flag 'No extraction of data records without key fig value" is to prevent filling up the zero values in BW for the

combinations which doesn't have any value in APO.If we unflag this indicator then system fills all the Keyfigure values with zeros in BW for the combinations which doesn't have any value in APO.but i think in your case for some keyfigures in planning area you selected the 'Zero allowed' flag.So system differentiates zero and null in this case.I think In your system in this planning area these keyfigures are filled with zeros.That means these keyfigures have some value i.e zero in APO system.While extracting system only ignores the null values ,but not zero values in this case .

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Sunitha

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha.

Sorry, you suggest me to set all key figure to zero allowed? or not set them to zero allowed?

Thanks.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to differentialte zero and intial (blank value) then you can unselect the flag 'zero allowed' for allkeyfigures.

Regards,

Sunitha

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

all key figures have 'zero allowed' unselected.

Have to set it? For all key figures?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is you key figure has the 'Zero Allowed' set?

What is the result if you remove this setting?

If the setting 'Zero Allowed' is the problem, but you cannot apply note 1497062, maybe you'd better consider upgrading the SP level first.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also delete those records in the transformation by coding the delete statement.