cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with standar PPM reports: Underlying InfoSet Query is inconsistent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are working with the standard PPM 5.0 reporting. All standard reports uses InfoSet Query connectors. Most of them works fine but others shows the following error message:

Messages of query view 1RPM_QUE_ITEM_FINDATA_TIMELINE (1RPM_QV_ITEM_FINDATA_TIMELINE):

Underlying InfoSet Query is inconsistent: No generated FM and/or Structure for InfoSet Query found

Search ID 1RPM_IS_ITEM_FDT: search execution failed

Error in Search Integration for query 1RPM_QUE_ITEM_FINDATA_TIMELINE

Execution of query 1RPM_QUE_ITEM_FINDATA_TIMELINE failed

Execution of query 1RPM_QUE_ITEM_FINDATA_TIMELINE failed

Does anyone know why it doesn't work? How Can I check that the InfoSet Query is correct? Should I change something in BCV connector, query view, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Abby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member225645
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Abigail,

I had a similar issue. (system: PPM 5.0 in SP03).

For me, one report was working fine but for another I got more or less same error message.

When I added role SAP_BCV_USER to my user id, the error gone and both reports were good!!

This PFCG role might fix yours too!

thanks

Mathavan

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abby,

As mentioned by Thorsten, re-generate(Query->More Functions->Generate Program) the BCV queries using SQ01 transaction. The user group is /rpm/bcv_usr.

It should resolve the issue.

Cheers

Amit

former_member225645
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Abigail,

I had a similar issue. (system: PPM 5.0 in SP03).

For me, one report was working fine but for another I got more or less same error message.

When I added role SAP_BCV_USER to my user id, the error gone and both reports were good!!

This PFCG role might fix yours too!

thanks

Mathavan

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abby,

have you checked / (re)generated the infoset query in the backend? I think the transactions are SQ01 and SQ02. Maybe this helps...

Cheers

Thorsten