cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel the billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a billing document (credit memo) with more number of items, and system is unable to generate the accounting document bacuse of the number of line items exceeded in FI. I have searched for many documentation, but all of them are pointing to the SAP note 36353.

As the accoutnigndocument is not generated, we tried to reverse the billign document using VF11, but it is still giving the same error "maximum number of line items exceeded in FI". My question is the billing document number has not created any accounting document, then why the system is trying to create a accoutnign entry while reversing it?

Any other way I can reverse this billing document? If I can reverse the billing document, the sales document becomes open and I can go ahead and create another billing documents (with splitting of billing document into multiple). Is there any way I can achieve the same?

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this;

1) VF11

2) key in Invoice number

3) on top there is a selection list, choose half the items in the invoice.

4) save the cancel invoice.

Repeat for remaining items.

Note: Pls Text Removed

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Nov 1, 2011 10:07 AM Please dont ask for points and deviate the forum rules

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alan Loh ,

Note: Pls give points if work.

PLEASE READ THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT BEFORE POSTING SUCH REQUESTS.

IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR POINTS.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue but at the sales order level since the standard one gives 999. We used this USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP in MV45AFZZ

and were able to get the sales order moving, try to find if it suits u than use the correct userexit.