Idoc Oracle

Idoc Oracle_struc

Begin Statement

Edi_dc40 Emp

2segment action

Feild1 access

Field2 field1

Field2

Here what field do i need to Map for statement of target and emp for table name.. can some one help me here please..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you are getting multiple idocs , then map your Idoc node into the Statement node in the target structure. Provided your statement has multiple occurence i.e you required to post multiple occurences of the data into Oracle database.

If not also, you can map with Idoc with Statement node in the target structure, No need of mapping control record structure etc.. just leave it. In the mapping , map the fields based on the target structure ie requirements. if you created any mandatory segments or fields map with appropriate values from the source.

Your all field1,.. from source structure is the exact value or data. this you need pass as a input values into your stored procedures.

For others you can leave it and test the mapping

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As of you said i am going to Map idoc tag to Statement tag and what about tablename need to map..still my table name displays in Red.

Regd's

Raj

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

raj,

it is because your table name occurence is 1-1 .. anyway map with constant value and check it..

just click on Constant built-in function and map with that to tanblename... and test it

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

for ORACLE (here sample INSERT) you have to define a datatype like in

Document Formats for the Receiver JDBC Adapter :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards Mario