cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow not going to next activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

It seems like my Workflow is going into the self loop, i.e instead of proceeding to the next level it is calling first activity againa and adding same approvers.

The systems behaviour is as below

1. Level 1 - Prescript could add approvers successfully

2. Level 1 Approvers received email to approve

3. Level 1 Approver approves the request

4 Workflow is again adding Level 1 approvers again and send emails to the same set of level 1 approvers.

After looking at the logs, it is clear that, the flow is not going to the 'pre-script' of level 2.

Any idea?

Cheers

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yogesh!

whats your transition condition to next level?...(The getApprovalStatus shall be equal to Approved!..)

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its getApprovalStatus()==APPROVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if that is checked already, I would see if there is any phase transition code (e.g. changePhase()) code in the post/pre-Script().

Thanks,

Baski..

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there is no code which changes the phase. I have created this Workflow in TWE 4.1.1 and using SAP Sourcing 7, could that be a problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That could be a reason as well. As some forum members pointed out earlier 4.1.1 is xpdl 2.0 complaint, where as sap sourcing is xpdl 1.0 complaint. we had seen issues in the forum around missing elements/node..

btw, do you see any errors in logs?

Thanks, Baski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baski,

Yes, It was the xpdl issue. What I tried to do is, I opened the XPDL created in the together 1.1 version in the together 4.1 version. And tried to recttify some errors.

After rectifying errors, the XPDL was looking ok in the viewer,but it seems it had some missing elements.

Somehow I could manage to get the together 1.1 version and created the XPDL again and it stared working fine.

Thanks

Yogesh