Did you mean: 

how to maintain taxes on basic price as 12.50% and 20%

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

I got a problem on taxes,buisness want to kind of taxes

1) vat 12.50%,

2) vat 20%,

i have gone through with this questions,but i am unable to find out the solution,so please guide me how to do,

what condition type i have to take,combination for access sequence etc,please guide me briefly i doesnt have the FI consultant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

Check with business on what criterial 20% and 12.5 % is dependent.

mostly it will be based on the state.

If so, you will have to maintain the condition record as per that.

ie, either the acess should contain the plant or the customer code.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take Jivp for your taxes condition and in that you already has a access sequences, and if the value depends on the customer or the TIN basis, then maintain an access sequence for your

Sales Ord, Dist channel, Customer, - Key fields

Materia and Amount

so that when ever you are selling to a particular customer u can maintain the Percentage accordingly,

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Basically tax is calculated on net value.

condition type is (JLST or ZLST) or (JVAT OR ZVAT).If you havn't found any condition type.make a copy of condition type which has the condition class as "D" Taxes. in T-code V/06.

Maintaine the condition table with combination:

Country/plant region/customer region/customer tax clasification/material tax clasification.

and place it in Access sequence and assign this access sequence to condition type.

set Requirement 10 (plant is set) for this condition type in Pricing procedure(V/08)

and maintaine condition record for the tax condition type.

let me know what is VAT 20% And VAT 12.5%

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

please help me still i am not able to slove my taxes problem,my issue is,

1) I maintaining discounts on basic price,from basic price discounts will deduct,then i am getting net price.

2) On net price i have to maintain tax as 12.50% first.

3) There are some materials on which business wants to give 20% vat tax,there is secinario in which both taxes will be applicable,i am not aware how to do this please guide me what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is solved thanks a lot