cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange issue..problem in englsih printing on smartforms.(form original AR)

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Facing a strange problem....i am trying to print both arabic and english on the same form.

For bi-lingual printing (arabic and english).i have created a smartform with arabic logon(to make original language arabic). when i am trying to print English, i can observe english is getting jumbled in print preview mode.

examaple: i am tring to print below sentence in smartforms

'We have credited the amount listed below to your account. Please update your books accordingly'

but if see the print preview it is getting printed like below

'accordingly please update your books .listed below to your account we have credited the amount'

why this is happening. till now i have faced the issue with arabic printing. some how able to crack it.now english printing..

why its happening guys....

Edited by: rakesh_karpurapu on Oct 31, 2011 11:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MaruthiKona217
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

Go through the below thread it may help you .

[Thread|;

Regards,

Maruthi

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi maruthi,

Thanks for your reply.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Deal all,

it seems i will be getting one more hard hit for arabic printing. i needs to create cheque printing layouts for 14 formats. now the issue is it should be printed in arabic. as we know for arabic print smartforms original language should be arabic, sap will print this form as mirror image RTL direction.

if this is the case. i need to put my date field on the left top of my development to print date on right top of cheque. is there any solution. can we stop this mirroring effect with out effecting arabic (RTL) property....

please come with some help full suggestions...