cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Could you please help me out in configuring the below mentioned scenario.

The scenario is:

1.User orders for A (Main material) then, B and C (sub items) will get deliver to the customer and bill for the mail material accordingly.

2. In the order confirmation output (BA00) only A (Main material )should appear.

3. In delivery confirmation B and C (Sub items ) should appear

4. In invoice output only A (Main material) should appear.

For the above scenario I configured BOM (LUMF), with this I able to acheive till 3 rd step i.e till delivery confirmation LD00.

But in the invoice only the sub items are appearing which were copied from delivery, hence in the output also the same subitems are appearing.

So here my question is how to get only the main item into the invoice inorder to get the main item in the output.

Or is there any other alternative for the above mentioned scenation aprt form BOM?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is system should print Main Item in Invoice Outout & not sub-items.

Now Invoice contains the sub-items as sub-items are the one which are delivered & Invoiced for.

Anyways, your Output format would be development thru Smartform, which is a Z-Development, suggest your ABAPer to fetch the Main Item code & details from Sales Order print in the Invoice output.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Even in the invoice the client require the main item.

Regards,

Ram.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Pricing for Main Item in Invoice, you will have to use ERLA Item Category Group in Material Master.

Refer this:

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/pricing-customization-for-sales-bom.htm

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta