cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 4.6C and APO 5.1 integration problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frends,

I have a problem in integrating R/3 4.6C with APO 5.1. Systems are connected with required standard settings and RFcall is happening beween systems. Publication settings are done for immediate transfer of external procurements in APO. The plants, vendors, materials, stocks, PR+PO, are integrated successfully. Problem is; APO generated purchse requisitions are not getting published into R/3 and getting stuckup in R/3 inbound queue with a reason " Integration model is not active for PR". Integration models are active and PO from R/3 is getting integrated with APO. I tried with CIF re-conciliation. Here too, I am unable to select the transaction data integration models in CIF Deltareport3 screen. Re-conciliation without any reference to model is returning the same above error. CIF logs are not of any additional help other than the above error entry details.

Any experience share and help in this regard is highly appreceated.

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

The most common reason for this error is exactly what it says, you have somehow overlooked including a material/plant in a PR IM.

Go into the failed queue, find all material/plants that exist in the failed LUW. Enter these one by one into CFM5 in R/3. You should have one and only one active model for each of these materials. Inactivate all but one IM if there are multiple PR models active.

If this PR is for a STO, then you must have open active IMs for both the source and destination plant materials.

Now, you say that in SCM you cannot select the models, this means that they are not active and valid. If you can find the model in R/3, but Delta3 can't find it, it implies that there is some type of error with connectivity, perhaps in your system destination definitions. Wrong RFC connection name, wrong server id, wrong client, etc in SM59. Or, wrong logical system name. Check these on both sides.

More unlikely, but also possible, check is for inconsistencies in the IMs. In R/3, run RAPOKZFX. Regenerate your IM runtimes with RCIFIMAX.

Finally, it is possible that you have userexits that are impacting the CIF. Talk to your developers to see if any have been activated.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Let me check the settings once again and revert with details further. Just a clarification, do we need to select materials and plants in PR integration model? We have separate IM for both of these...Incase if we need to select materials and plants in to PR IM, then do we need to deactivate the other exclusive IM for materials and plants? This is not the case with ECC 6....

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

do we need to select materials and plants in PR integration model?

No. I generally create and activate all the Master Data IMs first, and then the TX data IMs.

The point I was making is that you can get strange results sometimes if you have more than one IM active for the same object. So, for PRs for a single Material/plant, there should ideally be one and only one PR IM active at a time.

CIF technology will support more than one running at a time (and this includes the R/3 plugins as well), and usually there is no problem, but it is better when troubleshooting to use the rule 'one-active-IM-per-individual-object'. That way you can eliminate anything that may be confusing your troubleshooting methodology.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you and that's the understanding I have too. I will revert with my findings and result update shortly.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Answers (0)