Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with custom fields

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all,

I've worked in several projects with SRM 7.0 and when I add custom fields to SC, PO... I do always the same steps and works fine. But in my new project is not working, the fields are not displayed in portal and I don't know why.

The step I've followed are:

SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) :

- Configure Customer Fields -> Define Customer Fields on Item Level:

I've added the fields in the structures: INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC.

- Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields on Item Level -> Metadata for Fields on Item Level:

I've added my fields there, with the correct Obj. type and I've checked Enabled and Visible. (I haven't dynamic classes)

With this the fields must appear in portal, but aren't displayed...

It's strange because I've even added one of these fields manually in the component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD, adding a label and an input field, and I can see it in the layout but not in portal...

I've tried also to add some entries in SPRO in "Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface" but still not working...

I've checked also the component configuration and it seems it's all ok.

Any idea what's happens ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved, there was a problem in customizing.

0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo.

I got the same issue as you described. I try to add a custom field to SOCO in SRM 7.0.

I followed your instructions as below and those are done:

"Configure Customer Fields -> Define Customer Fields on Item Level:

I've added the fields in the structures: INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC.

- Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields on Item Level -> Metadata for Fields on Item Level:

I've added my fields there, with the correct Obj. type and I've checked Enabled and Visible. (I haven't dynamic classes)

With this the fields must appear in portal, but aren't displayed..."

The issue starts from here:

"With this the fields must appear in portal, but aren't displayed..."

How did you solve the problem , what was the customizing issue of you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo.

I have stuked in the same issue . Could u help me for the same .

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit Jain

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem was nonsense.

In my new project we have two clients in the Dev. system, one for develop and other for test.

I forgot to transport the transport request between clients with tx SCC1.