cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking location is not auto populated in outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using std. SAP configuration to auto populate the picking storage location in outbound Delivery based on shipping point and plant. Its working fine with the success ration of 99.5 % but very rarely, its faling and not poulating the picking storage location automatically.

Could any one came accross such problem? Is there a solution for this issue?

Regards,

Sasikanth SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasikanth SM,

Check whether the exit for storage location determination

Userexit_source_determination is activated in the sales order level.

Sometimes the issue might be that your plant is not getting determined.

Due to this, the picking location will fail to get identified.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your reply. But my problem is, for the same test data (same shipping plant and shipping point), location is picked automatically for 99.5 %.. very rarely, its failing.. But my clients are asking, y is it failing for 1 time once in 200 or 300 shipment.

What could be the cause for this?

Regards,

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
location is picked automatically for 99.5 %.. very rarely, its failing.

This means, the issue is not because of your configuration but due to some other reason which your ABAPer can find out in debug mode.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not getting this problem in Test system.

I am getting this problem only in my production system where I can not debug.

Also, per month there will be 3000 Delivery being created, out of which 1 or 2 Delivery alone wont have picking storage location.

Then how can I resolve this issue?

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If it is happening very rarely, then check at the material master data level, for which it is happening. check storage conditions missing for the same material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain, what need to be checked in Materail master data. What view & Filed I need to check

LeoRocha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the storage conditions are entered in the material master records. (MARA)

Maybe there is a development active. Check the Enhancement Function "Storage location determination" V02V0002 (SMOD).

Leonardo Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether those shipping point and plant are having assignment to determine storage location.

In your case you check the shipping point and plants used in that perticuler delivery.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes. I have already check and confirmed entry (Storage Location) was there for my shipping point and Plant combination.

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be a reason due to accessing by multiple users at the same time.

iam not sure.currect me if iam wrong.