Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To get the logical system names of all the child systems in a CUA envirnmnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Is there any table where we can find the logical system names of all the child sytems in a CUA environment .

This is for a requirement that i need to develop an automated process where we can reset the password of all the child system in a CUA environemt when requested by the user at once .

I found some tables such as V_TBDLS , but they do not contain the exact information what i need .

Thanks in advance ,

Harshit Rungta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you hit the password reset button in SU01 it will show you all the logical systems which the user is assigned to.

Select all -> Wizard -> Save -> Mail user -> Done. (if allowed in that system...

The table behind it is something like USL02.

Cheers,

Julius

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit/Amit,

Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but it seems you can use the transaction : SCUM in the master or central system and set the distribution parameters. You can refer --- http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/b1b13bb3acd607e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Regards,

Dipesh

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check report RSDELCUA? It's a report for deleting CUA so you should be able to see all config tables.

Cheers

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems like that report uses FM SUSR_ZBV_CLIENTSYSTEMS_GET to get all client systems of CUA.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are in the right track. BD54 will show you the logical system name for all the existed systems in CUA.

Else you can also go to your CUA system and execute t-code SALE --> Basic Setting --->Logical Systems ---> Assign logical system to client -

> Display details

here you can see logical system names for all the clients assigned to CUA.

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you hit the password reset button in SU01 it will show you all the logical systems which the user is assigned to.

Select all -> Wizard -> Save -> Mail user -> Done. (if allowed in that system...

The table behind it is something like USL02.

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Harshit (or is your name AMIT?),

have a look at table uszbvlndrc.

brgds. Bernhard