cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making attachment in pdf form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

as per our scenerio we are sending pdf form as an attachment to our client....now client fill open the form and fill and send back to us...

now my problem is to how my client will able to add attachments in this pdf form...

please give me suitable.answer...

<offer removed by moderator>

kind regards

rahul singh

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Oct 31, 2011 11:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"points are rewarded to the correct one.." haha.. I like that!

Coming to your requirement..

You need to create Interactive adobe form with WebDynpro

Place button to SEND email notification or place submit button. These are available in Adobe Designer Palettes.

Problem with EMAIL button which is here you can hard code the email id but you can not pass it dynamically. May be you can do it with expertise knowledge on JavaScript but I am not sure.

But other option is preferable, which is having SUBMIT button on the PDF and internally catching BINARY XSTRING format of that PDF and store it locally and send email by generating with that XSTRING to required people.

Also you might need to go for web service call with NEW DATA CONNECTION option.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Naveen Inuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your quick reply...

but as per my requirement i am not permit use sumit button in pdf...

my requirement is simply make attachments in pdf form....is there any functionality to make my form will be ready to add new attachment inside my form...

regards

rahul

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"to make my form will be ready to add new attachment inside my form..."

Please elaborate above statement!

--Naveen Inuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to confuse you..in this manner....

'to make my form will be ready to add new attachment inside my form..."

here is the correct explanation

'as your cilent will be able to add new attachments in pdf interactive form and sent back to you by any means'

hope now you understand the query

regards

rahul

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I am still not clear why you are not going to use SUBMIT option for your requirement.

Okay, just come back here if you need some thing relates to those EMAIL SEND button or SUBMIT button.

Thanks,

Naveen Inuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

As per our requirement this is offline form & secondly client will save their desktop than fill the form and add some attachment their.........

so for offlinr process they dont want submit button....

ok Naveen....

how we can make a browser button inside pdf form so that client will browse through that button...it will defenetely work...can you cuggest me something regarding BROWSER BUTTON...

regards

rahul