Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock and release procedure of sales order - Based on Value

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am having the following requirement in SD, let me explain with one example.

If users creating Sales orders with value less than Rs.1000/- means, System should not allow to proceed further to save the

sales orders (need the same to specific Sales areas).

I tried with condition type "AMIW" / User exits where we can able to block/lock the further process but in general we may need to proceed further even if its below the value(Rs.1000/) considering the genuine and regular order from customer.

Pls suggest your ideas to achieve the Lock and release procedure based on Sales Order Value.

Regs

S.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check the customer expected price condition types available in the system, you can assign them to a incompletion log and can be blocked for further processing.

Refer to the below link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/93/74345c546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

-Satya

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello thank u all once again.

Pls clarify my doubt that below mentioned all routines/requirements or customer expected price condition types which would perform or can use only @ line item level.

But I need this control system for the whole order VBAK - NETWR. Could any one suggest me to proceed further ?

Thanks & Regs,

S.Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check the customer expected price condition types (EDI1 and EDI2) available in the system, you can assign them to a incompletion log based which will block the document for further processing. Refer to the below link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/93/74345c546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Reagrds,

Satya

Edited by: satya kumar yeggina on Oct 31, 2011 9:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve this by

1. Field VBAK-NETWR (Net Value) as a part of incompletion procedure.

2. In VUA2 check u201CIC boxu201D

3. Create a Customer discount condition ZDIS with scales. In V/06 maintain scale basis as B=value, Check value B= Ascending and Scale type as B= to scale. Calculate it on the Price condition

4 .In VK11 Maintain record as -100% up to say Value INR1000/-

You can fine tune according to your requirement by adding tables with relevant fields.

The idea is simple. As long as the PR00 condition value is below INR1000/- discount condition type ZDIS will calculate discount as 100% and Document net value will become Zero.

If the document value is Zero Incompletion log will not allow saving the document.

You can maintain records for ZDIS as per your requirement (do not maintain for genuine customers). Or you can close the condition record by changing the validity when it is not necessary for other customers.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Edited by: SharanKumar.S on Oct 31, 2011 12:06 PM

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you G. Lakshmipathi / SharanKumar.S for your valid replies

I checked with Google/forms but value based Sales order control with release procedure could not found the

desired result. I got the clear cut idea about status profile and thought it would not help my requirement.

As from Sharan's response I am having a bit of confusion. "As long as the PR00 condition value is below INR1000/" then is it to maintain this @ item level ? Pls dont mind to revert back.

Regs,

S.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In continuation to Sharans suggestion, what you can do is define a routine or requirement with tha help of an ABAPer in VOFM T.Code and assign it to the discount condition type.

In the Routine/Requirement, you need to give the logic such that the condition type should be active only if the Base price condition type PR00 is <Rs.1000.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further explanation on this.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum / google with the text "Sale Order Release Procedure" so that you will get inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi