cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Vs FV11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is that I need to generate a sales order with condition type - VAT @ 5% on base value. I have gone through the forum threads regarding the tax rate maintenance. some of the threads says the rate need to maintained in T.code VK11 and some others indicating FV11. I am confused. which t.code need to be used.

I also requirest you to provide me the importance each t.code and repercussions.

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Anil

Kindly Maritain sales related taxes in VK11 and FI related taxes (input and output taxes) in FV11.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

It is clear that for SD related or output related tax maintenance we need to use VK11.

I am bit confused now.

For MM (input taxes) related transactions which transaction code we need to use and for specifically to FI related transactions i.e. to post only from FI which t code we need to use.

Thanks in advance.

Anil

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

For MM ,condition records are maintained using t.code Mek1.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For ur req. u need to maintain cond. record in VK11 for sales order trans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

FV11 is used to maintain condition records for input taxes which are used for processing MM transactions.

VK11 should be used to maintain consition records for SD transactions or output taxes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody please clarify my doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use VK11 to create condition records for sales transactions.so in your case use VK11 to maintaine condition record.

FV11 for input taxes.

Thank you,