cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing based on contract validity period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need some help with "time related" pricing.

My client would like to implement time related pricing for service contracts and warranty items (regular sales order).

The main goal is to have automatic pricing for contracts/ warranty based on material/contract validity period.

We've been looking into using condition similar to PPSV but there's a few problems:

1. PPSV is taking into account billing plan start and end dates. We need it to be based on contract validity dates.

2. The second case, warranty item in a regular sales order has no billing plan.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Stas Shapiro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stas Shapiro,

Your question is related to u201CCustomer servicesu201D module in SAP, you can post such issues in a forum called u201CEnterprise Asset Management (EAM)u201D in sap.sdn forum,

Whether you have Service contract or in Warranty you need to have special condition types like ZZDC, PPAG etc. for pricing procedures PABR01/02 (Header or item pricing procedures.)

Similarly a different pricing type for Warranty need to be configured.

I suggest you to go through the following sap.help.link to get complete solution to your thread

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a903f9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

For time related billing you need to use service orders with resource related billing, even for this you need to explore the above link.

all the best.

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 1, 2011 12:05 PM

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain valid From and valid To , whilw you are maintaining condition records for a material or service , i hope it may help you,

Thank You.

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

That would refer to the pricing date.

According to the business scenario contract for a year costs 1000, a year and a half 1600 and so on.

But billing plan start and end dates are taken into account instead of contract start and end dates.

Regards,

Stas