cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I test the web dynpro page, the browser does not display it !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have (SAP EHP 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0) trial version installed in my laptop. Lately, I took course NET310 about web dynpro. I started doing the exercises but when I test my work, the browser (Internet Explorer 😎 does not display the page I created but it displays a page has the following message (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage). When I installed the SAP, one of the requirements was (Domain), so I entered one but the one I entered does not exist. If this is the issue, then I have to create a domain with the same name but how can I do this in my laptop? (my laptop has Windows 7)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

the page shows the following:

Bar Address:

http://tip-pc.ahmed.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/znet310_intr_00?sap-language=EN

Page:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose connection Problem (button)

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

u2022Internet connectivity has been lost.

u2022The website is temporarily unavailable.

u2022The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.

u2022The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.

u2022There might be a typing error in the address.

u2022If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.

To view subscribed feeds

1.Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

1.Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.

2.Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First open command prompt and try to ping

tip-pc.ahmed.com

If the host name does't resolve then do the following step.

1. Open hosts file

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

2. add the entry as below

ip address of our system

tip-pc.ahmed.com

3. Save and then try to ping it again, once you start to get reply.

4. Try to access the URL again, it should work.

Thanks,

Anil Bhandary

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I tried your solution but it's not working. The page still can't be displayed.

What I ment is when installed the SAP for the first time in my PC, it requested a domain name, so I typed 'ahmed.com'. My question is do I have to create a domain 'ahmed.com' , so the web dynpro page can be display? if this is the case how do I create such a domain in my PC?

because when I test the web dynpro page that I create in my PC, the page is not displayed but the address bar shows the following address (http://tip-pc.ahmed.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/znet310_intr_00?sap-language=EN)

tip-pc is my pc name

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share the exact error which you are getting on Browser.

Thanks,

Anil Bhandary

rajesh_kumar71
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First clear your Browser cache and then do a try .

Clearign browser cache :

Internet options-> General-> Check fo "browsing histrory " item and click the "Delete" button .

Your comments :

When I installed the SAP, one of the requirements was (Domain), so I entered one but the one I entered does not exist.

what you are trying to install the "one " what you trying to mean here ?

regards,

S.Rajeshkumar