cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to webservice..Message not reached the receiver

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having Idoc to Soap [web service] scenario. I encountered a strange problem. Message status in sxmb_moni & rwb adapter is showing successful, but customer says, he has not received the message. The same SOAP CC [with correct URL & soap action] is working fine for other interface. Can anyone of you tell what might be the problem ?

Regards,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

What I mean to say is SOAP RCV CC is used/shared by two scenarios for same inbound interfaces. For one web service it is working fine, other its not..Hope its clear..{Scenario1 Idoc type 1 to webservice - working & Scenario2 idoc type 2 to web service - not working}

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you say it is not working for second IDoc type then it must thrown some error in Communictaion channel monitoring level,so post the log message here so that someone can help you.hoping that mapping everything worked perfectly one you had CC issue.

or try to reprocess the message from RWB and see the results.

Regards,

Raj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The last point where you can check is CC monitoring. If this is working, then the message went out of PI successfully.

What do you mean by "The same SOAP CC with correct URL & soap action is working fine for other interface"? Is the same channel used to send message to some portal from where it is sent to multiple customers? If yes and if this works for one customer, then it must be issue with this mediator portal.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava