Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Master - Central Data

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a customer and for the same i maintain the fd32 enter customer number, credit control area and check mark on the status, and maintain the credit limit and risk category, in some customer i maintain zero credit limit and assign risk category, and in some customer assign another credit account means customer XYZ utilizing credit limit of customer 123.

In all the above case I cant maintain or check mark on the central data. when I run the missing data report system prompt that "central data is missing".

I dont need it, my credit work find with out this, is it mandatory or have some long term impact i nthe credit ??? and should i have to maintai nthis view ????

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

In my working experience in Credit management , the only fields important in FD32 are

1) credit limit

2) risk category.

Mainly STATUS tab contains these two fields.

We need to maintain the central data only if the customer has transactions happening in different credit control areas.

Credit management will function without maintaining this CENTRAL DATA tab (if you customer is having transactions only in one credit control area.)

Hope your doubt is clarified.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal K Charles,

Thanks a lot, my doubt really clear now.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintian central data. It is very important since in central data you will maintain Total credit limit across all credit control areas and also for credit control for the specific CCA for which FD32 record is being created.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sharan,

so the field remain blank, if i will entertain this as well.

plus did i have to select all the views before crete credit master data.

Looking for hte response.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to select all the views.

Regards,

Sharan