cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD User getting Locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have two SLD one for design time and another for runtime. Our development sytem is connected to design time SLD.

The user used in transaction SLDAPICUST is getting locked automatically.

We have checked all the places in ABAP and Javastack, nobody has changed the user and password.

We checked:

1) SLDAPICUST

2) All RFC Destination

3) Destination in Java Stack

Can anybody help me, how solve this issue of locking user automatically. Let me know for any information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure you have maintained the correct password, which MUST be the same, for all the service users

on XI. You may check all the places it should be maintained, such as Exchange Profile, SU01, SLDAPICUST, etc..

You may check the note below (according to your release version):

PI 7.1:

#999962 - PI 7.10: Change passwords of PI service users

XI 7.0

#936093 - XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users

XI 3.0

#721548 - XI 3.0: Changing the passwords of the XI service users

Also ensure that the user has the correct role as per link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/9f/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdur

Run the trace again and see whether the lock is happening thru the same system again.

Thanks & regards

bala

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to also check in exchange profile parameters ie go to Adminstration tab from your PI home page and click on exchange profile then login with ur crendentials and check under application system parameters "com.sap.....service user" and "com.sap.....serviceuser pwd".

Note: if you update password in exchange profile parameter then it is advisable to restart java stack to take effect of new pwds.

Thanks,

Prasanthi.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check user id used in exchange profile parameters, i think the user id with wrong password entered in exchange profile or some other place.

other way is use your id in SLDAPICUST for temporarily and see the results.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked all places .no change in user niether in PI nor in SLD. I have already tried another solution. I created another user in SLD exactly copy of existing one. I started changing one by one. First I changed in SLDAPICUST...even after that the origional got locked. so go for next similerly all places in ABAP stack, still getiing locked..then change in Java Stack ..still getiing locked...Can I get document containing all places where user has configured. Let me know if you have some more idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the gateway trace in "smgw" by increasing the trace level in the system where the user id is getting locked. This will help you to figure out the system responsible for locking this user id.

Thanks & regards

bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks bala for reply.

We did and found out that our development environment is locking it. But we are not position to find out which process or programme or RFC is locking it. Please share if you have some more ides.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Change your user id in SLDAPICUST in the development box and see if it locking that again.

Thanks & regards

bala

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are trying to use the new user id and pass then apart from changing in SLDAPICUST alone you are required to change in other places too....

Below are the places you need to change:

1) SLDAPICUST

2) Check in RFC destination type "H" in your XI system if you are using XIAPPLUSER then change it.

3) In Exchange profile parameters

4) Check if this user is maintained in RFC destinations or SLDAPICUST transaction of other SAP systems that use your XI SLD.

5) check SLDAPICUST tcode at all systems and sender adapters that log onto xi.

I guess...probably a wrong password for xiappluser at one of the systems maintained in SLD and/or some application calling XI is causing this problem.

However, you should use SLDDSUSER and not XIAPPLUSER for sld connections, as a best practice (and to avoid problems like this in future).

Note: Once you change the login crendentials in java stack you are required to restart the system to take effect. Also make sure that your SLDCHECK is not throwing any error in ABAP stack.

FYI: SAP note #936093 XI 7.0: Change passwords of XI service users

Thanks,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdur

If you have not tried the following already, please try and see if that helps.

From the main PI Integration tools screen select the link 'Administration' at the top of the screen.

Then select the link Lock Overview on the left hand side.

This will list all the objects that are locked and the user name that is locking the object.

If you find yours you can try selecting that and clicking on the button 'Remove Selected Locks'.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdur

Was your issue resolved?

Thanks & regards

bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

It is not solved yet. We have created another test user with same roles and authorization of user which was locked. then we change SLDAPICUST transaction with new user. Still the old user has been locked.