Did you mean: 

Invoice Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand invoice cancellation process

Scenario:

Sales order -> Delivery -> Invoice -> Excise Invoice

Now I want to allow cancellation of invoice only if excise invoice is cancelled.

Can anybody help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Cancell Excise Invoice using T code "J1ih", but you can go for an enhancement for the commercial invoice or bill to be cancelled against the Excise Invoice.

Regards

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Info.

Is there any config settings where we can check if the excise invoice issued has been cancelled before cancelling commercial invoice. I dont want to cancel invoice with reference to excise invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I want to allow cancellation of invoice only if excise invoice is cancelled ?

For this above i specified the developement.

Even if the excise invoice issued has been cancelled before cancelling commercial invoice.then you can directly cancel the commercial invoice,because the excise invoice status is cancelled.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i prevent system to allow geenrating multiple excise invoice using J1iin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I didnt get what you wanted to convey in last two lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your previous post you asked us......

"Is there any config settings where we can check if the excise invoice issued has been cancelled before cancelling commercial invoice".

for this question i replied to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

can you explain the case what exactly you looking for,the above post is leads to ambiguity.

I understand in this way and giving you the answer, you cont create multiple excise invoices for a single invoice in J1iin,if this is

not your question vivid your requirement.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me give the exact scenario so that we can discuss on it further..

I have a sales order, I created delivery, then commercial invoice (VF01) and then Excise Invoice using J1IIN (Reference to invoice number)

Now for some reasons. I had to cancel the commercial invoice.

So I cancelled or deleted (VF11), then created a new invoice. (note old excise invoice still exists in the system as I didnt cancel or delete it.

now using the new invoice I am trying to create new excise invoice. Usually it gives an error which is the correct behaviour. But for some cases it allows to create new excise invoice even though old excise invoice still exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

the same requirement has come in one of our existing project, we gone for an enhancement in order to meet the client requirement.

Here i am providing you the logic to achieve this. User exit RV60AFZZ

IF sy-MANDT = 100 AND vbrk-bukrs = '1300'.

IF SY-TCODE = 'VF11'.

TABLES:J_1IEXCHDR.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM J_1IEXCHDR

WHERE RDOC = XVBUK-VBELN AND STATUS = 'R'.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

MESSAGE E000(ZMSG).

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Take the help of ABAPer he will understand this and it will defiantly workout.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible in standard SAP you have to go for enhancement.Use this user exit

RV60AFZZ.

logic is:system has to cancell(VF11) the invoice if the excise invoice is cancelled frist

Thank you.