cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Application id <workflow> for package <..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, i came here to trying to solve this problem, each time i try to request data from mbo object ( from sap enviroment , on my iphone ) i having this error display screen at iphone 3.4.3.

This is the picture, hope you can help me.

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313333_2596536880657_1471776354_32897716_1709353051_n.jpg]

If anybody have any a clue about how to solve this problem, please contact me asp.

thank you.

gian carlo vera

from peru.

Edited by: GCARLOVERAPERU on Oct 28, 2011 6:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just in case somebody has this issue in the future - here is the solution:

This error "Invalid Application id <workflow> for package <" or any error like it is usually caused by the client application on your device being incompatible with the SUP server.

In my case I was using the latest version of the Workflow application from the iOS App store, which at the time of writing is incompatible with SUP 2.1 - when I compiled the Workflow application source code that came with the SUP installation (version 2.1.0.5936) then it worked perfectly (with some minor tweaks to get it working with iOS 5).

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Brenton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do you compile ?

are you using cocoa ( apple sdk ) for compile this non-public iphone app client ?

i cant find this version at app store.

ty very much

Edited by: GCARLOVERAPERU on Nov 3, 2011 4:17 PM

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

With the SUP Workspace (now the SDK) you are provided with the source code of the workflow app which you can import into Apple's Xcode and compile for your iOS devices - so you will need access to an Apple developing environment to do this.

I assume that the App store will catch up soon enough though (fingers crossed).

Cheers,

Brenton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Having this issue after upgrade to 2.1

Android still works perfect.

Any ideas when sybase are releasing the updated version for ios to the appstore?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Sybase Workflow app (Hybrid Web Container) for 2.1 is now available in Appstore.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a milliion!!!

I see it became available since 9 nov!!

former_member548751
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Brenton,

Could you be more specific on what tweaks you made to the code as I am stuck with samething. In iOS5, the new app gives me error mentioning "Client could not start" and if I use old app same as you were getting.

Thanks and Regards,

Raju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Did you ever figure out why this was occurring? I am having the same issue at the moment.

Thanks,

Brenton.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you deployment the application properly ? Are the MBOs in MBS mode ?

Regards,

Viju