cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo 2.2 - ECC Connection Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have got PCo 2.2 version. I have to call a simple BAPI from PCo agent.

I have created new destination system of type: RFC Destination (SAP NW).

I have followed the steps mentioned in:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pco22/helpdata/en/bf/3a68c28c1f4b8190d55b3e1e85a716/content.htm

But, I am not able to connect to ECC system. I have given application server name, SAP router, System No, Client, User Password and other details correctly. I am also getting the same error when I am creating the connection from SAP SM59 transaction.

Please let me know if you have any clue on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As PCo 2.2 is presently in ramp up, I advise you to log a support ticket with your error information and advise your ramp up coach if you have one. The DEV team should provide timely assistance to your issue.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you going through PCo to connect to ECC? There are JRA and JCo connection action blocks for transactions which will connect directly instead of adding in another layer of processing.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I want to test the functionality of "RFC destination" in PCo 2.2 (and also to create an agent which use this destination for notification).

Also, I have filled all the details on the 'Query Port' tab. But I am getting error as host 'xxx' unknown.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not experimented with using PCo for this purpose. But I would suggest you try establishing a similar connection in an transaction using the JCo based action blocks and see if the USER has remote access enabled. Outside of that test, I am not sure what would be the next step in troubleshooting.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Connections from MII to ECC is working fine (using JCO action blocks). Actually I want test the new feature of PCo 2.2 - RFC destination (i.e. to connect to ECC system or to call any BAPI from PCo).