cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action fo Request Type 21: Role Approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone please share what would be the Actions associated with the Request Type 21: Role Approval? I seached a lot in BRM dosuments but its not mentioned anywhere.

The tasks that I would like to do from this is the changesor creation for the roles should go through an approval process.

Thankyou.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly assign action "create" & "assign object" for type 21 ..... It will help you for new request type to create new user when user is not present in backend system . if you dont assign action in type 21 it will throw error in new request type if user is no available in backend system.

and maintain type 21 in configuration tab of AC for role approval.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudesh,

Thank you for your reply. My question however is that for BRM request for triggering a mail when the role approval is requested(for which I assume I have to activate the request type "Role Approval"), which is the corresponding Action type. My intension is not to create a user when it does not exist or not, but to create a request when the role is changed or created. My emials are getting triggered for other request types, but not only for BRM.

Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.