cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Laboratoy consumables stock in QE51N or QA11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When performing each analysis (within an Inspection Lot) should see the list of items and quantities consumed (with the ability to add or remove materials) and deduct the same stock at the time of recording the results (or taking Usage Decision).

Please could you help me? What Master Data should I create/modify?

I work with Inspection Plans (and Inspection Characteristics) in Good Receipts in Raw Material and Finish Goods.

Regards,

Edited by: Gustavo Galea on Oct 28, 2011 5:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not create Laboratory consumables stock as "FHMI " type of material or something like capital Items which can give you QM view.Rest of the things will look like typical QM material undergoing inspection & consumption.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit,

For example, I have an Inspection Plan (for a raw material - Type ROH) whitch has a PRT Material (Type FHMI) in order to represent a Laboratory consumable. When performing the analysis, I receipt the Raw Material and consume PRT Material.

Unfortunately when taking the Usage Decision, I can only do the GR (Good receipt) in the "Inspection lot stock" label just for the Raw Material, and I can't do the GI (Good Issue) for the PRT as I would like. The only way to do this GI is through the MIGO tcode?

Thanks.

Gus

Former Member
0 Kudos

The method you suggested will never work for obvious reason that it does not have BOM .Second thing its Type FHMI Master.

You can consume the material by using the inventory mgt movement type & transations.Both ROH & FHM has to be treated seperatly.

I would usggest you to seek help of FICO & MM consultant for better process establishment.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The QA11 ("Inspection lot stock" label), should have the ability of consuming Laboratory consumables used during analysis.