cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Notification - Department responsible & Person responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know to update Department responsible and Person Responsible in Maintenance Notification screen.

Is this possible through Configuration. I tried. I do not know how to create.

Any one can help me

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After partners & groups created thy can be assigned as below logic to get the Department & Person responsible at Notification.

Add User responsible as master data during Create / Change mode at Technical object.

Once this information is stored will automatically gets assigned as Person responsible in notification.

Further person responsible can be alerted through mobile or e mail solution.

-

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In Config under SPRO ->PM->Maintenance and Service Notifications -->Notification creation -->Partners -->Define Partner determination procedure and Partner function : Here u can define partner procedure and give partner functions , assign this procedure to notification types and further assign partner functions to notification type ..

2. If u want to copy the partners from master data to Notification like copy partners of eqpts to notification when notification is create on that eqpt then do config as per SPRO ->PM->Master data in PM ->Basic settings ->Partners ->Copy partner functions to master and movement data ->Here for a particular partner procedure and partner function mention copy partner option ..

3. If u want to have default partner while creating a notification then check this user exit ;-

QQMA0019 QM/PM/SM: Default Partner when Creating a Notification

regards

pushpa