cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types used in a particular country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to pull a report of changes made to the condition types using VK13. Before doing this, I would like to know what are the condition types used for a particular country. How can I find out the condition types used for a particular country. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murukan,

First of all, we don't link condition type to country except the link to currency. (unless you have created condition record based on country)

Hence first thing to do is to identify the procedures from were you need the condition types for analysis.

The same can be obtained from table V_T683S.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Oct 28, 2011 10:12 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murukan,

As above said we will not maintain condition record for country,until we select the country in our access sequence.

You know the changes made to condition type by the table CDHDR and CDPOS

go to SE16N give the table CDHDR there in TCODE filed give VK12 you will get all changed information regarding that and get the

value in filed CDHDR - OBJECTID pass the same into CDOPS - OBJECTID you can get specific record information.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

This issue is resolved now. Since the user wants to know the changes only Output tax(MWST), we advised him to extract this through VK13- Environment changes. Though this report will give the details for all the countries for this condition record, he can filter it and prepare a report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report for this.I hope it is possible through sap Quickviewer or SAP query configuration.T-code is SQVI.

here you can connect the tables and you can create user specific reports

Thank you,