cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS ATP - J0 Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFS Consultants,

As you knpw, in standard AFS the system rejects schedule lines that don't have any availability with the J0 rejection code. Since J0 is always removed during a new ATP check and the business didn't want this, we are changing the code from J0 to a custom code in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. This works fine, except that we have a new requirement and this should only happen in certain scenarios.

What we are looking is a way to change the J0 code earlier in the process, like right after the ATP check and the system comes back with the J0 code. Immediately at that time it should be changed. We considered using USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP but the problem is that the code is not hit when you rerun ATP, so it won't work.

Is there anyone out there with a suggestion?

Thanks!

Barend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We figured it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barend,

Can you explain in detail, how you have over come from this problem? I am facing same issue. In the sales order i am getting J0 error. Due to this, system is not considering the materials during MRP.

Regards / US

Former Member
0 Kudos

US,

I suspect you may be dealing with a different issue. We are simply changing the J0 rejection to a different rejection code that won't be considered for ATP again when rescheduling is ran, since J0 is hardcoded to always take part during re-ATP.

As you probably know, J0 is set by the system if there's no availability for the item. If you want items without availability to take part in MRP I propose you either setup replenishment lead times on your materials and have your availability checking rule consider RLT, or you should have future receipts to confirm against, e.g. planned orders, production orders, etc. If you don't have sizing information yet you could use SLH methid 2 functionality.

I hope this was helpful.

Thanks!

Barend