cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ configuration steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I installed the solution manager 7.1 and performed some of the post installation activities also. I would like to configure the Maintenance optimizer in solman 7.1. But I am unable to found the related documents to configure the maintenance optimizer.

So, please provide me the steps to configure the maintenance optimizer in solman 7.1

Thank in advance for your kind reply.

By

Amar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

If you ran SOLMAN_SETUP, and the system landscape is correctly configured (you may check it with the landscape verification tool), the only steps missing are assigning the relevant security roles to the users (you can see that in the security guide) and making sure that in transaction AISUSER the users have assignment to S users.

Also, please make sure you install note 1574621.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel Ariño

Would you please explain briefly.

Regards,

Amar.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The points for Maintenance Optimizer-specific configuration are:

- BC sets for Maintenance Optimizer

- activation of sicf service /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wda_mopz_plan

- RFC to SAP (SAP-OSS)

- system landscape configuration

- user rights for Maintenance Optimizer transactions and also for the workcenters.

- Assignment of 'contacts' in AISUSER.

All but the last two are done automatically, and all are documented in SPRO if you look at the activity documentation (the way to do the assignment in AISUSER is explained in SPRO activity 'connection to SAP')

The rights for Maintenance Optimizer can be seen in the Solution Manager security guide, it is in the relevant section of http://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Solution Manager -> release 7.1

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ