cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with condition type calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a problem with one condition type, condition type ZXXX is calculating for some sales order and the same condition is not calculating for some of the sales order, below are the observations for that condition type.

I opened the Condition detail buttion in the sales order item data for that condition type

1. Rate is showing is correct as per the condition record

2.Quantity conversion field is missing (where as in the correct sales order i can find the value

(Qty conversion 1 TO <--> 1.000 KG)

3.Condition base value is Zero

4. Condition value is Zero

5.Currency,document currency exchange rate local currency fileds missing

I think there is problem with quantity conversion, but i don't know where to check.

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please compare the sale order where the value is flowing with the sale order where the value is not flowing. Since as you said, the same condition type is working for one order and obviously, it should work for all.

By the by, execute the respective material master, click on Additional data tab and again go to sub-tab Units of measure and check whether any quantity conversion is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Check whats the material unit in material master and also whats the sales unit in the sales order.

Check in MM02/MM03 in the BASIC DATA 1, additional information, whether the quantity convertion has been defined for the material.

For reference take the material of the order where everything is working as per requirement and compare it with the material master of the material of the sales order in which you are facing the issue.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

I have not find any difference in both materials, every thing same.

Regards,

MK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Apart from above suggestion's check the key combination in which combination the record was maintained,if any one of the key

combination value is missing in sale order the price will not get triggered.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram