cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes made on WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Could anyone help me to find changes made on WBS element trough transaction CJ20N? I can see changes made on asset under construction, but is there some transaction that shows all changes made on WBS?

Best regards,

Emira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ammar,

Thank you for your answer. I have checked project profil (OPSA) and field CHGKZ is checked. As I understud this is field for the status of a project definition and WBS elements. I can see changes of status for WBS element. With transaction CN60 I can see no data of changes. I get message: No objects were selected using the criteria entered, Message no. OK600.

I still have problem...

Best regards,

Emira.

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Oct 28, 2011 12:31 PM

This thread is now locked.

Firstly please search before posting

Secondly - please read forum rules - no bold, caps are required - be courteous to fellow members

Lastly - read and explore Ammar's post carefully - there lies the answer - also it would be a good idea to go through SAP help

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to trace the changes made in projects, ensure you have activated the "Change Documents" in project profile (OPSA)customizing. If that is activated try running the transaction CN60 to see the list of change documents.

Regards,

Ammar