Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Transporting ID objects in PI 7.1

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing error during transportation of ID objects MY PI is 7.1 version In IR i have exported SWCV it generated .tpz file but in ID if am exporting it is throwing error

Export failed:Internal error during pvc call:Parameter version Specifier or version has the invalid value null

Please suggest me where would be the error any help is highly appreciated

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try importing the same again else check with basis.

This might be a basis issue.

By the way, is this the first time you are importing this SWCV or just a new version, if new version, check whether the old version is active or do you encounter any version conflict.

Regards

Krish

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Krish,

This is first time i am importing in ID if i export i am facing the error if i export the objects in Configuration scenario view it generating .TPZ file any prereqiste configuration is requireed by the way we are using only one SLD for DEV,QUAL&PROD

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Find out whether the issue is with the particular .tpz file or any .tpz file that you are trying to import.

If other .tpz files are getting imported successfully, then there is some issue with your config objects, so try to create one more and reimport it.

On the other hand, if you face import error in any .tpz file, then you definetely need to check with basis.

There might be some config missing or needed by basis.

Regards

Krish

Edited by: Krish on Oct 28, 2011 11:33 AM

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Problem is with all the folders in Integartion Directory while exporting objects from PI DEV it is throwing error like

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Export failed: Internal error during pvc call: Parameter versionSpecifier or version has the invalid value null

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.utils.PvcUtils.throwRootCause(PvcUtils.java:86)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.utils.PvcUtils.createPropagationList(PvcUtils.java:58)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.service.DirTransportServiceSeImpl.createExportVersionset(DirTransportServiceSeImpl.java:98)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.exportXiObjects(TransportServiceImpl.java:655)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.TransportServiceBean.exportXiObjects(TransportServiceBean.java:317)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2467.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Nov 1, 2011 11:59 AM

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Make sure your objects are activated and try single object transport for test to see if export and import is going fine. Then you can try exporting your CS in bunch.

Thanks,

Prasanthi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CAn you please check the note #1554387 'Error during export from Integration Directory'