cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling of Third party Items

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange scenario in our project, when availability check ikon is selected for the TAS line item, system is recalculating the confirmed date even though Purchase order is created and Goods has been supplied to the customer.

To make more complicated, this isssue is happening for only for the sales orders created in two sales organization only and rest of the sales organizations system is not DOING the availability check when purchase order is slected.

All the sales organizations use same item category/sales order/Requirement Class/Requirement type and the Fixed qty and date indicator is selected for all sales organizations.

I do not have any clue to analyze this strange behavior. I kindly reqeust all of you to proive your opinion in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Check whether you have Availability Check(AvC) maintained in Sales: General/plant tab for the material for those sales organisation.

As the STD Sch Cine Cat - CS used for 3rd Party Sales is not relevant for AvC.

Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

I am thankful for your reply.

I have checked Materials for sales orders belong to both the sales org (working and not working) but Availability check indicator is marked for materials in both the sales organizations.

We are using CS as schedule line category for both the sales org, and it is not marked for availability check.

I kindly reqeust you to proive me your advice in this regard.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar B

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See AvC in material is as good as Checking Groups.

If you don't have them, on going for AvC in sales order, it will give you Message no. V1278.

Also, check SAP Note 210423 - Availability screen for third-party items.

Regards

JP