cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple webdynpro applications for single webdynnpro component

0 Kudos

I am working on a object which have multiple webdynpro applications for single webdynnpro component.How to assign a different functionality to each application bcoz when we right click on webdynnpro component and select create webdynpro applications ,it just creates a application how so we assign diff functionality to each of them .Also in the parameter tab of the webdynpro applications ,there is a diff config id mentioned for each application.what is its relavance .

Rgds,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The application parameters at run time decide the navigation or the processing of the data. For e.g in the Application parameters

you can pass different user id to fetch data pertaining to different users.

Regards

Shivas Bhan

0 Kudos

Can some body tell me how we can have multiple webdynpro applications for single component

I am working on a object which have multiple webdynpro applications for single webdynnpro component.How to assign a different functionality to each application bcoz when we right click on webdynnpro component and select create webdynpro applications ,it just creates a application how so we assign diff functionality to each of them .

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the wd application, we have an option of selecting the Interface view ( window controller ) along the default plug. now in your component if you have two windows, then you can create two applications and link different windows to them.

Windows can in turn determine which views to be launched.... if this is not clear then you need to explain more about your requirement.

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

I need to modify it from the portal end, not at the application level.

I need some configuration steps which specifies how to modify the Detail Navigation in PPM. Using SPRO we can do some configuration, i wanted to know whether its possible from portal end as well.

Regards

Shivas Bhan