Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Net Valuw is Zero in the invoice

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Our user has created condition record for the condition type "PR00" after the creation of sales order. Maual entry of the price is not allowed for the user which is blocked in the condition type "PR00" (i.e Maual Entry-->D Not possible to process manually). Now net value of the material in the invoice is showing zero and but in the sales order we can see the net value of the material. So what i need to suggest our user to get the price value in the invoice. Kindly help me with the solution.

Regards

Dheerendar Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF01 condition tab of the invoice click on Update button and select B=Carry out new pricing and check

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Price update in condition record if you want to get price for material in sales order and if you are not getting net value in invoice check the copy controls . In copy controls check pricing type and you have not mentioned whether it is order related or delivery related. I hope it may help you ,

Thank you,

Pranay.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Pranay

Thanks for your precious reply

What is the procedure to update pricing in condition record-vk11.

Copy control setting are proper.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Use Tcode VK12, maintain the desired value for the Cond Type PR00 with validity from date starting a day ahead of Billing Date.

2. Use TCode VF02, provide your biling doc number if already created, then update the pricing with option B: Carry out new pricing or use TCode VF01 to create a new billing doc.

Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Few things you can do:

1. Check the pricing analysis at Billing doc(VF02) level to assess the root cause of the error.

2. If this is due to missing condition record related, then update the pricing with option B: Carry out new pricing

Regards

JP