cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding LOGO on Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am creating a new adobe form and this form is called by driver program for sending a mail to customer...

My requirement is this to attch logo on this form....As per my FS my logo will come on the basis of Sales organization and my problem is that we have only user email id and requirement isunder below:

The Logo of the Agency should be determinate using Sales organization of the user.&

The logo and its positioning will be dependent on the organizational structure. &

The position of the logo could be left, centre or right depending. The logo will be stored as a bmp file.

is there any sample code or some class which i have use to retreive logo from the user emailid.

need your valuable suggestions...

thanks

rahul singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create the place holders for logo at all three positions say left, center and right.

1. Now either in the Formcalci part of the form, you can add the check based on sales organization which logo should be printed.

2. Or you can use 3 different variables for defining logo for the 3 positions. Write the complete logic in the form interface 'Initialization' to assign the value to only of the variable.

This way the correct logo at the correct position will only be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is helpful....

can you tell me please how we fetch sales organization when you have only email id of that user?

regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link

Hope this helps

Murthy