Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition not coming in under Purch.data tab in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning PS Gurus,

I have one strange question.

Material is added in CJ20N with procurement type (PReq + Reservation for WBS) & Res./Purc. Kept as immediately.

Purchase requisition not coming in under Purch.data tab.

Is there any correction program or note (sorry I couldnu2019t find any)

Please help me.

Thanks & regards

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say you are not able to see the PR No:

Even if the Res/Purc is immedietely, after adding the material you have to save the project for the PR number to get generated.

If you not getting the PR No:even after saving the project.Try to check with ME5J report whether the PR has really got generated for that WBS element.

If your answer is yes try to view the PR from Project builder, select the material component click on Edit> Component> Purchase Requisition.

Revert with your results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar,

Yes in ME5J I am able to see Purchase requisitions. But that number is not shown in CJ20N.

Material component click on Edit> Component> Purchase Requisition.

It said no requisitions exist for component

when I try to add the same component I am getting Requisition.

Please help

Thanks

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

Try activating the purchase requisition manually. In CJ20N you do this by going to the Edit -> Network -> Activate Purchase Requisition (provide the details on the resulting screen).

Possible reasons for such behavior could be missing authroizations or missing mandatory data. Once you try to activate the PR you will get to know what has caused this anomaly.

Also ensure that whether the 'Res./Purc.' still maintains the immediate value.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

I tried that way, Edit -> Network -> Activate Purchase Requisition (provide the details on the resulting screen). it said 0 entries were changed .

Please help

Thanks & regargs

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When it says 0 entries were changed it implies that the PR was already generated and therefore nothing changed. Kindly try saving your project then and re-open it to see the PR number. It should be visible now.

Revert back in case of any issues.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manu thanks. Issue was Solved..