cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification checkered flag configuration

0 Kudos

I am looking for the configuration for the checkered flag (completion flag) for completing the a quality notification. We are looking to gray out this flag to not allow completion while in QM01 transaction.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In exit ZXQQMU05 check activity and transaction code and send an error message if conditions are met. I_VRGNG returns PMM4 during notification completion. You'd better debug and see how system variables are assigned in the exit.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, this can be done using user status. Create user status profile & set the initial status. Double click on that, click Create button in the top.

Select Complete notification from list of transactions, select the option as Forbidd.. So that, it will not allow TECO.

But this will applicable for create & change transactions.

Else try to use Screen variant for IW21 using SHD0.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to complete notification @ QM01? If you go with standard configuration then it will not allow you. Have you changed it? then re-do your config change.

If you go with standard notification config and if you clikc on "put in process button - green flag" or "complete button - black flag" then system will throgh you error saying "save notification first so that a notification number can be assigned".

Without assigning notification number, which notification number system will put in complete status?

I hope this helps to understand system behaviour & expectation.