cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Look-up Table maintenance from iView

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do we have a standard iView which will help me to maintain Image look-up table? I have a Images stored in u2018Shared Driveu2019 (in defined folder structure) which need to link with MDM using UI and further with MDM records.

Do we have any tool which can help me to sync Data Groups for Image table available in external shared drive? Or do we need to create this manually?

We are on MDM 7.1 Sp07, SAP NW EP 7.3 and webdynpro configurator

Cheers,

Rc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any hint on this??

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

You can try by writing an application using Java API. This application will import image files from your shared directory to MDM. you can schedule this application..

Later on you can use import manager/import server to link these images to your main table records..

P.S.: This is just a thought.. I am very positive that this can be achieved, But I have not tried it yet...

Let's wait for experts to comment on this...

Regards.

Shiv

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any way to Create "Data groups" for Image table with automatically? Or it is a Manual activity?

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Data Groups are used to classify objects like Images. It totally depends on the requirement - how 1 want to classify their images, just like product hierarchy for Product classification... As far as my knowledge Creation of data groups is a Manual Activity..

Lets wait for experts to see if there is any enhancement in MDM which provides automatic way of data groups creation and image classification..But I doubt is anything so...

Regards,

Shiv