cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC lookup error and difference b/w if then else and ifs then else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have scenario which is IDoc to File scenario, in that when we run the inerface flat file should be created with 10 fileds but now it is generating only 8 fileds.As it is filed separtor file when data not comes filed separtor wont be craeted. I have been checked that mapping the fileds which are not generated mapped with JDBC lookup.Mapping is SenderJDBClookupIfs then else--Reciever. If JDBC lookup not woprking which means JDBC driver connetion is not working whatever is mapped to else will be mapped to Reciever filed? If it the case ? what is the difference b/w if then else, ifs then else? Could anybody know this please reply me soon.........................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk this:

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We no need to use two lookups now. It has been solved and they have done some changes in file system. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now JDBC lookup is working and sender fields passing to receiver fields we got one more requirement for RFC lookup in same interface for mapping. Now if i map RFC lookup in mapping i will be creating Communication Channel for RFC lookup and in interface determination already opeartion mapping parameter (JDBC lookup parameter) had given. Now where i have to give

RFC lookup parameter . do i have to give in same Interface detrmination?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one more parameter for RFC look up and complete your mapping, in interface determination add RFC channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain me briefly? We have Idoc to File scenario and we already used JDBC lookup in that. Now how we can add parameter in interface determination. We can create RFC communication channel but we have to add parametr in interface determination right? So do we can go with two lookup parameters in one Interface determination?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create for RFC look up in message mapping it comes automatically at interface determination step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can use both JDBC and RFC lookup in same scenario there is no problem in that.

While mapping you will pass the parameter for the JDBC in the Signature tab rite. In same way you should add one more parameter for RFC. In the signature tab -->Parameter you can see a icon with + symbol. BY clicking it and add one more parameter for RFC. In the Interface determination when u select the Operation mapping the system will automatically ask you the Value for the Parameter.

Regard's

Preethi.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer this thread: